Home Legal services Investment consultant Setting up company Amendment of investment certificate

Adjust Investment Certificate of Foreign Invested Company in Vietnam

Adjust Investment Certificate of Foreign Invested Company

Adjust Investment Certificate of Foreign Invested Company

In order to do business in Vietnam, the foreign investor has to obtain the Investment Certificate to set up a company in Vietnam.
The content of Investment Certificate consists the following points:
  • The name of investor.
  • The name of company
  • The name and location of project.
  • The investment capital.
  • The other content.
However, if the investor would like to adjust the content of Investment Certificate, they have to contact with Vietnamese authority to amend  it.

In case they would like to increase charter capital, they also have to amend the Investment Certificate.

In order to do the above work, the charter capital of company needs to be fully contributed as committed in Investment Certificate and also the Company needs to complete the annual reports and other obligation of foreign investor as required.

» Amending of investment certificate
Contact: Law Firm - SB Law in Vietnam
Complete contact request: Contact Form
Or Tel: 0983367068 / Send request email: dongtaylaw@gmail.com
- Consulting business law, investment advisory, litigation attorney representing
- Representatives of intellectual property, copyright protection

Newer articles

Older articles


Law firm in Vietnam

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)

S&B Law focus on the Corporate Social Responsibility by the practical contribution to the community and society.The Lawyer of S&B Law, with high qualification and experience, attended in the education and training. Lawyer Nguyen Thanh Ha and Lawyer Tran Trung Kien usually gave a lecture on legal...

Updated news


Tim Kiem google

Login site