Home Legal services Investment consultant Setting up company Amendment of investment certificate

Change address of representative office in Vietnam

Change address of representative office

Change address of representative office

In case the foreign investors received the License for establishment of Representative Office in Vietnam (R.O), during their operation, if they would like to change address of RO, we would like to advise as follows
Under Vietnam Law, if foreign investors change address of the R.O, they must send a notice of address change to the competent authority.

It shall take about 10 working days to complete the licensing progress.

The competent authority shall then issue the amended License for Establishment of Representative Office.

» mending license of representative office in Vietnam
Contact: Law Firm - SB Law in Vietnam
Complete contact request: Contact Form
Or Tel: 0983367068 / Send request email: dongtaylaw@gmail.com
- Consulting business law, investment advisory, litigation attorney representing
- Representatives of intellectual property, copyright protection

Newer articles

Older articles


Law firm in Vietnam

Reputable Law Firm in Vietnam

S&B is one of the business law firms which have been recognized and highly appreciated by both international and local clients. With more than 30 lawyers and legal experts in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, S&B owns a large and strong team of local lawyers in Vietnam.S&B is one of the business law...

Updated news


Tim Kiem google

Login site