Home Legal services Investment consultant Setting up company Branch and representative office

Opening of Rep Office in Ho Chi Minh

Investor: We are American corporation providing Immigration Services. As far as I can see on your website, we can open Rep Office in Ho Chi Minh and offer our services with one limitation - that the client have to pay to USA. Is that correct?
Do we have to hire local citizens?

How to obtain Work Visa in Vietnam for RO's employee?

What are your fees for services in  establishing RO? 
Lawyer of SBLAW: Under Vietnam Law, your company can be classified as a law firm.
In this case, foreign law firm is not allowed to setup representative office in Vietnam.
You have two following options:
+ Setting up a branch in Vietnam.
+ Setting up a law firm in Vietnam.

» Representative office registration
We do hope that the above information is helpful for you. If you have any further inquiry, please feel free to contact us.
Contact: Law Firm - SB Law in Vietnam
Complete contact request: Contact Form
Or Tel: 0983367068 / Send request email: dongtaylaw@gmail.com
- Consulting business law, investment advisory, litigation attorney representing
- Representatives of intellectual property, copyright protection

Newer articles

Older articles


Law firm in Vietnam

Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)

S&B Law focus on the Corporate Social Responsibility by the practical contribution to the community and society.The Lawyer of S&B Law, with high qualification and experience, attended in the education and training. Lawyer Nguyen Thanh Ha and Lawyer Tran Trung Kien usually gave a lecture on legal...

Updated news


Tim Kiem google

Login site