Home Legal services Investment consultant Setting up company Branch and representative office

Required Documents to set up Representative Office in Vietnam

We would like to inform you that the foreign traders who want to set up their representative office in Vietnam, they have to prepare some required documents as below:
1. Notarized & Legalized Business Registration certificate/incorporation certificate;
2. Notarized & Legalized Articles of Association;
3. Notarized & Legalized Audited Financial Statement of latest fiscal year;
4. Notarized & Legalized passport of Chief of Representative Office in case the Chief is foreigner. if the chief of representative office is Vietnamese, its ID card shall has been notarized only.
5. The original office leasing contract
6. and, the certificates of lessor that proves its right to lease.

» Set up representative office in Vietnam
Contact: Law Firm - SB Law in Vietnam
Complete contact request: Contact Form
Or Tel: 0983367068 / Send request email: dongtaylaw@gmail.com
- Consulting business law, investment advisory, litigation attorney representing
- Representatives of intellectual property, copyright protection

Newer articles

Older articles


Law firm in Vietnam

Reputable Law Firm in Vietnam

S&B is one of the business law firms which have been recognized and highly appreciated by both international and local clients. With more than 30 lawyers and legal experts in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, S&B owns a large and strong team of local lawyers in Vietnam.S&B is one of the business law...

Updated news


Tim Kiem google

Login site