Home Legal services Lawyer Services Financial legal advice

Land Tax for Foreign Contractor in Vietnam

The rental of land use rights by foreign contactor (FC) is in effect a form of property tax rather than land tax.
It is usually known as land rental and the range of rates is wide depending upon the location, infrastructure and the industrial sector in which the business is operating.
In Vietnam, under the law on non-agricultural land use tax, owners of houses and apartment are  obligated to pay land tax.
However, in case there is an agreement between the lessor and the lessee about the transfer of this obligation, the lessee will be responsible for paying this tax to the State. The taxable value is calculated based on the specific land area and progressive tax rates ranging from 0.03% to 0.15%.

» Corporate Income Tax for Foreign contractor in Vietnam
Contact: Law Firm - SB Law in Vietnam
Complete contact request: Contact Form
Or Tel: 0983367068 / Send request email: dongtaylaw@gmail.com
- Consulting business law, investment advisory, litigation attorney representing
- Representatives of intellectual property, copyright protection

Older articles


Law firm in Vietnam

Law company honorably received the Certificate of Award from Hanoi People's Committee

On November 30, 2012, in Hanoi Department of justice, Law company, amongst 5 legal practitioner organizations, honorably received the Certificate of Award from Hanoi People's Committee,  for the effort and achievement in consultation and protection of right and benefit of State and Citizen.On...

Updated news


Tim Kiem google

Login site