News & Events

Lawyer Services

Investment consultant

Intellectual Property

Dispute Resolution

Home Legal services Lawyer Services License Services

Extension of Temporary Residence Card (TRC) for foreigner in Vietnam

Extension of Temporary Residence Card (TRC) for foreigner in Vietnam. According to Vietnamese Law on Immigration, the foreigner could be granted a TRC under the following cases:
- Member of a limited company with at least 2 members;
- Owner of one member Limited Company in Vietnam (except for Representative of being authorized);
- Member of Board of Directors of a Vietnamese Joint-stock Company;
- Foreign Lawyers are granted with law work permit in Vietnam;
- Foreign employers with related work permit working in Vietnamese enterprises or Representative offices of - foreign company in Vietnam;
- Professionals, students, trainees working or studying in national programs and projects signed by ministries and approved by the Government
- Family member of those who were granted with Vietnam temporary or permanent residence card)

» Work permit Service in Vietnam

Extension of Temporary Residence Card (TRC) for foreigner in Vietnam:
Contact: Law Firm - SB Law in Vietnam
Complete contact request: Contact Form
Or Tel: 0983367068 / Send request email:
- Consulting business law, investment advisory, litigation attorney representing
- Representatives of intellectual property, copyright protection
Contact    Print  Save  Top

Newer articles

Older articles


Law firm in Vietnam

Reputable Law Firm in Vietnam

S&B is one of the business law firms which have been recognized and highly appreciated by both international and local clients. With more than 30 lawyers and legal experts in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, S&B owns a large and strong team of local lawyers in Vietnam.S&B is one of the business law...


Tim Kiem google

Login site