Home Legal services Investment consultant Work permit in Vietnam

Note on residence card for Legal Representative in Vietnam

According to the Enterprise Law of Vietnam, the Legal Representative has to stay in Vietnam and according to the regulation on immigration, the Legal Representative has to be issued the temporary residence card due to the reason of staying in Vietnam.
Therefore, the temporary residence card is required by law.

In order to have time to do procedure to obtain the residence card, we suggest the Legal Representative to get the temporary residence certification of the police on at first, and then the Legal Representative has to obtain the temporary residence card to submit by the issuance date of amended Investment Certificate.

» The procedure for obtaining the work permit in Vietnam
Contact: Law Firm - SB Law in Vietnam
Complete contact request: Contact Form
Or Tel: 0983367068 / Send request email: dongtaylaw@gmail.com
- Consulting business law, investment advisory, litigation attorney representing
- Representatives of intellectual property, copyright protection

Newer articles

Older articles


Law firm in Vietnam

Reputable Law Firm in Vietnam

S&B is one of the business law firms which have been recognized and highly appreciated by both international and local clients. With more than 30 lawyers and legal experts in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh City, S&B owns a large and strong team of local lawyers in Vietnam.S&B is one of the business law...

Updated news


Tim Kiem google

Login site